So, I have some things I need to accomplish, and hopefully I can keep on track. Here is the daunting list:
1. Declutter. We move in just about 3 months. I have all sorts of 'stuff' that I have no desire to take with us. The crap just needs to go.
2. I so need to lose a few pounds. I am hoping to get Tony to jump on board with me. He is generally good for a day or two before giving up. But for the health of both of us, we really need to lose some weight. Maybe I can get him out walking, and I am the one that goes grocery shopping...hee hee hee...more tomatoes and rice honey?
3. Housekeeping...enough said.
4. Budgeting. With our mortgage payment doubling, I need to cut some costs. At least until we sell our current house. I am already working on the food budget, but I can't go for the cheap processed junk. I wish the good stuff was cheap!
5. I need to update this blog more often...and post pics of the kids for my Dad. I keep telling him I will, but never do. Such a bad daughter. Ugh. The pic up top is for you...