Thursday, January 29, 2009

Still using the tab button...

Still tabbing away here! UGH! Found out yesterday though that it is a problem with the operating system. Thanks gateway! So now they are sending me a disc that will erase my computer and start new again. Yipee. So 3-8 business days from now I should be able to manage my way around the web again. Tabbing stinks. Sometimes it won't go where you want it, or if it hits an ad and it expands forget it, you are sitting there on that ad. Blah. So until then...I am off to enjoy cleaning or something. Oh and the house thing...there has been a setback, but hopefully we will be on the move again soon.

2 comments:

Ellen Seidman said...

Hey! Are you able to blog again?

Ellen Seidman said...

SARAH, are you OK?! Long time no hear! You've fallen off the face of the web!!! Just write quickly to say all is OK