Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life is busy...

I tell you...I don't know how working moms do it. Trying to get myself and 3 kids ready and out the door in the morning to get 2 of them off to school is hard, and then I have to feed them, and somehow manage to get laundry and such done...and then dinner on the table at 5 (this is what we shoot for) so that we can get the kids in bed around 6ish...yes, 6ish. Our children turn into werewolves after dark. Not so much if they are in jammies tucked into their beds with their eyes closed...so maybe it is Tony and I that turn into the werewolves...I don't know! We are so burnt out by then we are ready for bed ourselves...this was actually me last night. But with a 7 month old who is teething, a 3 year old that is still scared of 'eaters and poppers' and the occasional 6 year old nightmare sleep seems to still be in short supply around here. GGGRRRR!

On to the good stuff...I am going to try to get back to this daily again. It has been tough with everything going on around here. I think I have almost 3000 emails in my inbox...I have a lot of catching up to do! I am also going to be joining in on the contest/giveaway bandwagon. It is a surprise to come...but it is for the kiddos. Hoping to get more traffic too! Boring old me needs some more blogging friends and lives that I can intrude on!

One more thing...anyone ever build a house? How did you not kill your husband? I am going to need some good advice!

No comments: