Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY TURKEY DAY

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving...Jonathan and I ran out this morning bright and early to get a newspaper for the ads...I can't wait to go shopping tomorrow! I started Black Friday Shopping for the first time last year, I even brought Victoria with me, but this year the kids will be at home with Daddy! I know it is insane, but for some reason I love the chaos. And the thrill of actually finding a good deal. I have some presents to make, and fabric is cheap at JoAnns, so that is my first stop. Or maybe I might ransack the toy store first...who know!

I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who means everything to me. Without him I wouldn't be living my dream of being a Mother. And he is an incredible Dad. Love ya babe!

I am thankful for Jonathan...an amazing boy with a heart bigger than anyone knows.
I am thankful for Jacob...he shows me some of the most intense love I have ever felt...and he is an incredible kisser.
I am thankful for Victoria...she has done something for me that I cannot even explain. She filled an emptiness in my heart that I didn't realize that I had.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: