Friday, November 20, 2009

Could I actually get back into this?

So after popping off my strong opinion once again yesterday, and being shoved in my place once again (although I do feel as though my post was VERY valid) on another blog, I have decided to keep my opinions to myself, and just blog about them. I am finding myself getting into 'cyber-wars' with others. Not because they don't agree with me (although I will admit it drives me nuts) but mainly because they, like me, often see things one sided. And as we all know, there are 2 sides to everything. I am trying my hardest to look at both. All the time. Yes, I know, good luck to me.

So my first topic to spout off about...kids and TV. I generally don't let my kids watch much television. But a little here and there isn't bad. When there is no school...the television is on a good part of the day. And Victoria does watch TV. Otherwise I would get nothing done. Including this blog post. As I write this, they are sitting in front of the television watching a Leap Frog video. Yeah for me and letting the kids watch mind numbing television while I surf the Internet. The stellar parent award goes to me!

No comments: