Thursday, December 11, 2008

3 kids + a camera = FUN!

So I decided I could take a better picture of my own kids than anyone else could. Plus I hate taking them in with all the other screaming banshees and pay $$$$$ only to end up with pictures that are ridiculously posed and unnatural. Hee Hee, who was I kidding. I totally love taking pictures of the kids, although I will say that with each kid less and less pictures get taken. And I know why...I am out of hands or eyes. I can't keep track of the three of them and take photos at the same time. I don't think Superwoman could even manage that.

So I got the kids reluctantly in their matching xmas outfits. Oh they are so cute! Yes, I am the cheesy mom that coordinates her childrens clothing. Now that Victoria is here I do find that I don't make the boys match anymore...just coordinate...but they do always match. Have you ever tried to get 3 kids to look at the camera all at the same time? And smile? And not blink? FUN! FUN! FUN! Enjoy the slideshow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So so so much fun!!! How I wish I could have more babies in my home. Ohhhh! so jealous!

yan

Ellen Seidman said...

Oh, great shots! They all have those GREAT CHEEKS!!!! So pinchable!

The Santa slideshow is a riot!